Wednesday, May 31st, 2006
Date: Wednesday, May 31st, 2006
Time: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- Are you buying or selling real estate in today’s transitioning market?
- What questions should you ask when mortgage shopping?
- How do you find a good real estate broker and negotiate real estate commissions?
- Should you refinance your mortgage?
- Do you understand home equity loans and lines of credit?
- What kind of home-related insurance coverage do you need?
- How does owning real estate influence your overall financial plan?
Audio and Transcripts
About the speakers
Nancy Flint-Budde, CFP® is an independent financial planner with offices in Clifton Park and Salem, New York. A graduate of the SUNY Geneseo, Nancy earned her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional designation in 1992 and is a current member of the Financial Planning Association®. Nancy has served as a branch manager for Countrywide Home Loans and as a regional vice president for Banknorth Mortgage Corporation. She is often called upon by national publications like USA Today and Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine to comment on financial planning issues.
Evelyn Lugo is licensed to sell real estate in Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland. She is ranked in the top 5% of realtors in the country and is affiliated with Long & Foster Realtors. Evelyn has been serving clients in the real estate industry for over 18 years.
Gloria LeGrand has been the owner of a State Farm Insurance Agency in Arlington, Texas since 1984. During her career, she has received several awards, including the Distinguished African American Alumni Award from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2001 and the 2002 Alpha Kappa Alpha African American Business Leader Excellence Award. Gloria enjoys mentoring and is involved in numerous community organizations.